Terms & Conditions of Website Use
ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR UK LIMITED (“Enterprise Flex-E-Rent”, “we”, or “us”) is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 02946689, whose registered office is at Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey TW20 9FB.
Access to our Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and Enterprise Flex-E-Rent reserves the right to withdraw or amend access to or use of the Website for any reason without notice. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your use of the Website
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which:
- is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, threatening or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes violence, discrimination or illegal activity; or
- infringes any intellectual property right, right of confidentiality, right to privacy or other third party rights;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other technologically harmful programs, data, software or code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.<
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; or
- any software used in the provision of the Website.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with Enterprise Flex-E-Rent.
Intellectual property rights in the Website
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent is the owner or the licensee of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Website and its content. All rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Enterprise Flex-E-Rent or our licensors.
Reliance on information
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent makes no warranty, assurance, representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of the descriptions, commentary and other materials or information posted on or otherwise made available via our Website and such descriptions, commentary and other materials or information are not intended to amount to information or advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any such information by you, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We provide no warranty, assurance, representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of any quotation or other result provided by the Finance Calculator tool made available on this Website as this tool is provided by a third party. Any such quotation, result or any other information relating to third party finance is not intended to amount to information or advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone else.
Any descriptions of vehicles contained on this Website are for informational purposes only. If you wish to purchase any vehicle displayed on the Website from Enterprise Flex-E-Rent, you must carry out an inspection of that vehicle and its accompanying documentation prior to any purchase you may make and verify yourself any information provided from time to time on this Website in respect of that vehicle.
All material and information, of any nature, which is available from or via our Website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute financial or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement in relation to any financial product or any service referenced on our Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on material found on or via our Website will be at your own risk and that you should seek independent financial and/or advice as required.
Any prices shown on this Website are subject to change. We reserve the right to change any price for any product from time to time at our sole discretion. If you are interested in purchasing any product, we will confirm the relevant purchase price to you at the time you contact us.
Links from our Website
The Website may contain links to other websites and resources operated by third parties or affiliates of Enterprise Flex-E-Rent. These links are provided for your information only. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent has no control over the content of those websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Use of such websites or any products or services offered via those websites is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to and displayed on such websites.
Use of your personal information
This Website and the information and content contained on it are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and, to the extent permitted by law, without warranty, representation, condition or assurance of any kind whether express or implied (including without limitation any warranty that the Website will be available, uninterrupted or error free).
To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any and all liability for:
- any loss, damage or costs, whether direct or indirect, incurred or suffered by you in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website, including but not limited to any pure economic loss; or any loss of or damage to your hardware, data or information;
- the content, information and material posted or made available on our Website;
- any websites linked to or from our Website; and
- any loss of any business of yours, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The security of communications sent over the Internet (including by e-mail) is subject to many factors outside of our control. We do not guarantee the security or confidentiality of any electronic communications and shall not be responsible to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of the transmission of any such communications.
Enterprise Flex-E-Rent shall have no liability for your inability to connect to or to access the Website which may result from any faults, errors or problems relating to your PC hardware, software, network or security, or your Internet service provider or any other similar problem.
Suspension and termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use or access the Website or any part of it and issue of a warning to you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required under applicable law.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching the above provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of any such breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to downloading of any material posted or otherwise made available on it, or on any website linked to it.
Applicable law and Jurisdiction